CCCC MS 504 is a fourteenth-century manuscript in two parts written probably in Prague c. 1375-80. The first contains a long word list. The second part, dated by a colophon to 1378, contains the Liber deriuationum, a dictionary attributed to the grammarian and canon lawyer, Hugutio of Pisa (c. 1140/50-1210). Hugutio's Deriuationes, as it is sometimes called, was one of the most popular books of its type in the late Middle Ages, particularly in schools. The book has a contemporary binding with latch plates and traces of chain marks. This volume is part of the Elbing collection; a group of manuscripts which belonged to a Brigittine convent at Elbing (Elblag), near Gdansk. The collection was donated to Corpus Christi College by Richard Pernham (1583?-1628) or his wife, Mary, whose signature is in several of the books.