Documents of the parish of Albury for the payment of clerks
Documents of the parish of Shere relating to tithes from the lordship of Gomshall
Documents of the parish of Shere relating to tithes from the parish of Albury
Documents of the parish of Albury relating to the churchyard
The Pupilla oculi by John de Burgo (d. after 1398) contained in CCCC MS 211, dating to c. 1475, is a work of pastoral instruction for the use of parish priests. The text also occurs in CCCC MS 255. It derives from the Oculus sacerdotis of William of Paull (fl. early fourteenth century). It contains an ex libris inscription recording that it was given to the parish church of Albury (Surrey) by the rector, Richard Hutton in 1513. At the end of the book are early sixteenth-century documents relating to Albury, Gomshall and Shere, all in Surrey.