CCCC MS 484 is a small thirteenth-century Latin portable Bible, made in England and dating to c. 1270-90, which includes Interpretationes nominum Hebraicorum. Most of the biblical books have fine ornamental initials, but only seven contain figures. It is closely related in its illumination to a much more elaborately decorated English Bible, Princeton, University Library, Garrett 28, dating to c. 1270-80. Two letters regarding the purchase of the Bible by Rev. S. S. Lewis from Mrs. Augusta Boyes in 1890 are also bound into the volume, but reveal little more regarding its provenance; only that the volume was from the library of Mr. Foster of Springhead in Yorkshire.