CCCC MS 268, dating to c. 1450, contains a collection of Middle English devotional and mystical texts. An inscription records its ownership in the fifteenth century by the Augustinian nun, Elizabeth Wylby, of Campsey Priory (Suffolk). Of the texts in the book, two are anonymous, although one claims to contain extracts in Middle English from Henry Suso OP (1295-1366), Horologium sapientiae. The other texts are attributed to Walter Hilton (c. 1343-96), the Book of Contemplation, in two parts. Late in his life in 1386, Walter became an Augustinian canon at Thurgarton (Nottinghamshire).